Monday 9 March 2015

Artsy Maze Post 2/5

Oh summer! Oh winter! Life! Death! Death again! Then life! That's the cycle, don't wear it in. Ah fuck it I can't keep this up.

Hey guys this is Billy Everyblogger writing for Archangard and Magreat. They wanted to make it easier to make this really cool maze they're making so they asked me to write a few posts. And don't worry. Ive hidden them all really well from each other, none of that interconnected stuff. lol. So anyways did I ever tell you guys the story of when I met that Shem guy? It was epic. I won't tell you it now though.

Instead let me tell you about.. DUN DUN DUN (that was wordplay for "dramatic pause") THE MYTHOS OF THE FEAR DELIVERER.

Yeah I got your attentuin now didn't I? "A mythos? For The Fear Deliverer, Slenderman of Fear or whatever it was I said he was Slenderman of?" You know it, N-WORRRRRD! loljk I'd never say n**** I'm white that'd be against the law. But yeah the Fear Deliverer Mythos started a long time ago, this guy called nOWOn or something built a boat and invited all these hot chicks and smooth dudes with him and together they fought the Slendermen. But at that time they weren't called the Slendermen, they were actually Envelopes, and each one of them contained a prized possession of, like, this girl called Mountain or something? Look ngl I have no idea what Magreat was thinking when he came up wit hthis shit. He made so much of it up, that's just bad writing. Between you and me and the buried I'm kind have a better writer than him. But so anyway like this Mountain girl threw her prized possessions into these Envelopes and it was up to nOWOn and his boat semen to open every one of them and imbue them them with the essence, nay the very embodiment, of Slender. And from there the Slendermen were born. But then the Fear Deliverer woke up from his pimped out "FEAR DELIVERY BED," guns blazing and ready to slap a bitch (that part of the story is my detail). And he succeeded! He really did! He was so guns blazing it you'd better call him The 420 Deliverer. But three minutes before he could smoke it up he had to go back to sleep?? Because of some asshole called Buckley. And now we gather around the preverbial fireplace in this graveyard to summon the Fear Deliverer's dad or something. Or maybe we're trying to wake up Buckley? 'Cause Buckley apparently also went to sleep? Or he's going to sleep, probably? I forgot how this story was supposed to end. The point is you're all hear reading my mythos because you're lost in this blog forever.


Imagine that. Lost in a blog forever. Is that even possible? lololololol foreshadowing much?

No comments:

Post a Comment